/ 19. I was sold a SwFr mortgage and I want the terms re-negotiated, so why can I not negotiate with the bank personally? What do I need EBS for?

To re-negotiate your mortgage from SwFr to Euro, we will appoint a member of our team of Barrister-Advocate Lawyers who will examine all the facts, as stated on the completed questionnaire and evaluate and assess all of the documentation provided. After providing you with their legal opinion, based on the information provided, the Barrister-Advocate Lawyer will present the case for termination of your SwFr mortgage in Court in Cyprus on your behalf.

Posted in: Mortgage specific questions

Comments are closed.